Skip to main content

Hello KPN Team 

After contacting several times with KPN customer service still my issue is not resolved and also no can came to install the NT device or no one called me regarding the same. my subscription start date is 16th Jan 2023. but till now there is no improvement, i am very disappointed with such slow and pending work.

After continuous flow up with  KPN Network - for last couple of weeks installation is not yet complete. I have almost call everyday to do the follow up when they are going to come to complete the installation.  Every time i get an answer they are going to call me and conform that the cable provider give a conformation that the connection is done, but  it never happens.  I am not sure whom i should blame  or not sure which path i have to go. every other day i am waiting more than 45 mins to get connected to KPN  Network, but i never get  proper  answer when they will complete the installation. Even today i called them twice with no answer. i am not sure whom to ask. 

As a non dutch persion it's preety hard for me to contact Customer service. i request KPN to solve my issue ASAP and Please add a English speaking Customer service number for english speaking peoples.

Thanks and regards

Ankit Mohanty

Hi @ANKMOH, welcome to our forum. It seems like there is a lot of confusion around your connection. I don't know what it happening, since your details are not on your profile. You can fill that out completely and tell us you've done so. 

Or do you have a working connection now?