Skip to main content

Ordered glas connection end of november and a technician came to pull the line into our house and set up the black box. Couple of weeks later received a call from KPN to set up the cable connection where I explained that has already happened.

For a month the internet was working perfect but two weeks ago it stopped suddenly. The black box is blinking now. Multiple calls with KPN didn't lead to anything except for a promise someone would contact me within 48 hours. The next time it simply said I have to wait... I don't really understand how everything can work fine and suddenly not and KPN is unable to give me solution. Also pretty tired of constantly calling the service number to have to explain everything again just to end up with no information again.

Anyone that experienced the same and got to a solution eventually?

Hello Tony, that sounds as a most unfortunate start of your subscription. I saw in your dossier that there were troubles with the existing patch of the fiber connection and that it needed to be corrected by a contracter of KPN. Are all the issues no resolved? According to my systems it should be.  

Hi,

Initially it was resolved. 2 weeks ago I was contacted by KPN netwerk again to fix something on the box, though until then the internet worked fine. That happened 10 days ago and since the technician left, the internet is not working anymore (again). I've informed KPN netwerk and they said they informed the subcontractor and someone will get in touch with me... 

Since there is no internet and no timeline when it will be fixed again, is there a possibility to pause the subscription? There is one thing that is more frustrating than no internet and that's no internet and paying for it. 

Hi Tony, it's indeed frustrating and know we can compensate you for the downtime when this is resolved. Did KPN Network inform you about a date when it will be resolved? 

Hi,

No information on when it will be fixed from KPN netwerk. How does the compensation work? 

First I would advise you to contact 0800-0402 again, I think it's the fastest way to resolve the issue. After it's fixed we can calculate the compensation for the subscription.