Skip to main content

I’ve signed up on the 21st of June for the glass fiber 1 Gbit connection but after all the hurdles, the fiber optic connection light, still won’t power on.

I’ve called customer support and while they were very helpful, they couldn’t book a technician because I don’t have a dutch mobile phone number.

It seems to be an issue somewhere in the junction box in the street as many other posts have suggested it to be the case.

I’ve done the power cycles, I’ve checked and rechecked everything but still to no avail.

Any suggestions are highly welcomed.

Maybe making an appointment with an engineer by your own??

You need to make a mijnkpn account but thats easy.

https://www.kpn.com/service/monteur/installatiemonteur/installatiemonteur-plannen.htm

I have indeed made an appointment. Most likely it will solve the issue. Thank you.

Hi @Alin G, welcome to the community. A technician is the way to go in this situation, they can check the connection and fix it. I expect it to be solved that way. If the engineer can't fix it directly, they can reach out to a special department to check the situation deeper.

Indeed, a technician did arrive and solved the issue promptly.

That is good to hear, I'm glad it works now. If there is anything else we acn do for you., don't hesitate to ask 🙂

That is good to hear, I'm glad it works now. If there is anything else we acn do for you., don't hesitate to ask 🙂

Yes. Please proceed with closing this topic as it has been successfully and promptly resolved.

We don't close topics, but they will close automatically after a while without new replies. I will mark an answer so the topic.

Reageer