Skip to main content

Today i received my Experia Box v10 and i tried to connect to my Fiber Optic Box. I searched my new apartment but i realized that the power adapter is missing. The mechanic is coming on 7th of May, do i have to inform KPN that i havent a power adapter so that he/she is going to bring it? or do i have order myself from a store? Thank you

@Dimitrios Samaras Hi and welcome here! Thank you for your topic. First of all, sorry for our late reply. It is very busy here lately.
Hmm.. that is quite odd that the power adapter is missing. Thanks for already filling in your details in your profile. I will inform the mechanic department and ask them to bring a spare power adapter for your fiber box to the appointment on the 7th of march. 
By the way, they always bring some spare ‘things’ just to be sure, so maybe this is already ‘a thing’ they bring along. 

EDIT 17.09uur: Meanwhile you contacted a different customer service channel with the same question. I think my colleague understood your wrongly since he sended an power adapter of the V10 Experiabox to you. Don't panic:wink: when you received the wrong adapter. I have requested the correct adapter for you by providing them from the pictures you made. Let me know if I can do something else for you! 

thank you  @Lisa i have also informed KPN 5 hours ago  : grinning:through digital assistant 

@Dimitrios Samaras Thank you for your reply. Unfortunately, they requested the wrong adapter for you. This is fixed. You can ignore the packadge because it is the wrong adapter. You can hand it to the mechanic! :hugging:  

…...

EDIT 17.09uur: Meanwhile you contacted a different customer service channel with the same question. I think my colleague understood your wrongly since he sended an power adapter of the V10 Experiabox to you. Don't panic:wink: when you received the wrong adapter. I have requested the correct adapter for you by providing them from the pictures you made. Let me know if I can do something else for you! 

Reageer