Skip to main content

I recently moved into a new apartment which has kpn fiber ready to go. I received my modem and fiber box a few days ago. Today September 5th was the starting date of my contract I connected everything and noticed that the glas light wasn’t turning on and there was no internet connection. I unplugged and re did the entire process about 5 times throughout the day and still no luck. I have looked at the status of the order on the app and there is just a grey box that sais “start met aansluiten”, when I click it it just returns me to the previous screen. I am wondering if I should try calling again or if there is anything I am able to do on my end.

Hi @Jrul03, welcome to the forum. I see you already added your detatls to your profile. I used those to see the current status. I see there was contact with the back office on the 8th about the delay that is facing you. According to their log they gave you a direct number to them, and you also collected a simcard in a KPN store. That way you'll be able to go online. It's not ideal but it's better than nothing. As soon as the situation changes, the back offlice will contact you again.