Skip to main content

Hi,

I received my package and installed everything accordingly, but the glas light is not on yet.

The fiber cable doesn't look damaged. I already tried turning off and reseting the modem/fiber converter.

The starting date on the contract is today (24/04) and I'm not able to use the internet, even though KPN is charging me since 22/04.

My klantnummer is ***********.

Can you please take a look?

admin:privegegevens verborgen

Hi @bassuino welcome at the KPN Forum! That's sounds like a rough start of the subscription. Did you manage to get it working? You can always contact us directly at 0800-0402 to make an appointment with a mechanic. Please let me know if you need any further assistance.  

I scheduled a view with the mechanic and everything works normally now.

It was a fiber configuration outside the building, so I wasn't charged for the visit. The WiFi is reaching 750 Mbit from the 1 Gbit hired plan (which I think is OK).

Tip for expats who don't speak dutch like me: to speak to a real person on 0800-0402, you need to say "internet" after the robot stops talking and press option number 4 on your keyboard.

I had to do a "brute force attack" and try every option since I do not speak dutch. I understand I'm supposed to speak the language of the country I'm living in (and I plan to do so!), but I've been here only for one month.

Maybe to include English menu options on the phone can be a point of evolution/development of your customer service in the future.

I'm sorry the menu options for the phone weren't clear enough and I really appreciate your feedback. I'm glad everything is working now!Â