Skip to main content

I am facing issues with my WiFi since Thursday (31st Aug 2023). I raised a complaint and a mechanic came to look into the issue the next day. After checking for 2 minutes he said that the line to my apartment is broken and another team will come to fix the issue. He raised another ticket for me and informed that I will receive a call within 2-4 hours from kpn to schedule another appointment.

Since I didn’t receive any call on Friday, I called customer care on Saturday and the lady assured me that I will get a call before Monday second half. And obviously since I didn’t receive the call, again I called the customer care and now after explaining the issue again to another executive she said the same thing that I will receive the call by tomorrow or day after.

My question is how long would it ideally take to receive this call and to fix the ongoing issue ?
(I did received 100gb from kpn but the speed is not same as earlier and our consumption is high as we both work from home and binge watch a lot).

A timeline to fix this issue would greatly appreciated.

Hi @p_udaipure . Welcome to the forum.

Did this issue get resolved yet?