Skip to main content

I’ve signed a contract with KPN to have the “glasvezel” internet available and working starting from 04/Aug/2021.

I’m writing this message on 01/Sep/2021 and so far, after uncountable calls and technicians visits, the internet is still not working.

I’ve been visited by KPN and third party company technicians many times and nobody is able to solve the problem.

On top of that, KPN does not take the responsibility and simply ask me to contact KPN network. When I call KPN network they tell me that they cannot do anything because they need a request from KPN and ask me to contact KPN. So they put me in the middle of this mess and ask me to spend my time in calls to solve their problem. This is absurd!

Additionally, there were two occasions in which an appointment was made and nobody showed up.

So my questions to KPN are:

1 - When will my internet be properly working?

2 - Is KPN going to pay me for the two missed appointments? If I make an appointment and nobody is at home, I’m charged, so the other way around should also be valid.

3 - I won’t be calling KPN / KPN network anymore. I would like to have a person assigned to follow my case until it is solved and internet is working. 

Regards,

Rafael

Good evening @Rafael M.! Thank you for reaching out to us through our Forum! 

I'm sorry to hear that your Internet is not working! Can you please update your Forum profile with your information? Then we can look up your order/ subscription and check what the status is and what we can do for you. Please fill in your name, customer number and/ or order number, zipcode and housenumber. Can you give a sign here in your topic when you have updated your profile? Thank you!

@Shyrin_ Done

Thank you! We will have to contact another department: as soon as we have an update, we will inform you here in your topic! 

Dear @Shyrin_ ,

2 or 3 days ago, a technician came to my house and detected that the problem is in the central, not in my house. Apparently there is a cable broken there.

Yesterday a KPN technician came because he was told that the broken cable was replaced.

Today the same technician that was here 2 or 3 days ago came to do the same thing he did before (take pictures of my kast and pictures in the central). He told me that the problem is the same (broken cable), meaning that nobody took action and passed wrong information to KPN technician. An unbelievable mess!!

I won’t allow anymore the technicians to come to my house until I have proof that the broken cable is replaced.

I’m not at disposal of KPN to keep sending technicians here everyday, while the problem is in the central, not here.

I’m still waiting your feedback and I hope you are considering this top priority.

Regards,

Rafael

I totally understand. We will notify you when we got more information.

Hi @Rafael M. . The latest update is that something is broken in a certain node.  There is a new ticket and the department responsible for this part of the network will try to fix it as soon as possible.