Skip to main content

I recently switched from Ziggo to KPN. I installed the KPN Box 12 using the 4 pin adapter and the DSL cable but only have green flashing light since yesterday. I have also tried doing a reset and still the same result. I can connect to the wifi but there’s no internet connection. How can this be resolved? 

Thank you!

I recently switched from Ziggo to KPN. I installed the KPN Box 12 using the 4 pin adapter and the DSL cable but only have green flashing light since yesterday. I have also tried doing a reset and still the same result. I can connect to the wifi but there’s no internet connection. How can this be resolved? 

Thank you!

Maybe an technician. But there is also a possibility that you are trying the wrong point to connect. A lot of houses have those 4 pin connectors from way back when every room had a landline telephone which was connected to the first KPN point. (IS/RA) 

Are you trying to connected in the living room or the cupboard? Maybe there is one like the picture below? 

Thank you!

Maybe an technician. But there is also a possibility that you are trying the wrong point to connect. A lot of houses have those 4 pin connectors from way back when every room had a landline telephone which was connected to the first KPN point. (IS/RA) 

Are you trying to connected in the living room or the cupboard? Maybe there is one like the picture below? 

I found the outlet that looks like the third one from the picture. I am trying to connect in the living room. The 4 pin adapter is from the KPN installation kit.

Yes but maybe the point to which kpn is sending data to is in the cupboard where your electricity installation is. 

I checked the cupboard but didn’t find anything similar.

Hi @Luni.p! Thank you for your message!

I think it is best to contact our Customer Service by phone or chat, so that they can check your internetline and if necessairy they can make an appointment with one of our technicians.

• You can call us on 0800 0402 (this is a free of charge number): from Monday till Friday between  8 and 20 en Saturdays between 8 en 17. Closed on Sundays and public holidays. For technical support we are 24/7 available.
  • The same opening hours apply to our chat. You can start a chat on our website :point_right_tone4:  contactpagina. Click on ‘Administratie’ and then on “Ik heb een andere vraag en wil graag contact hebben'. You can start a chat with one of my colleagues by clicking on ‘Naar chat’.

Did you already contacted our Customer Service, @Luni.p? Can you give us an update?

Yes, i have. A technician has been scheduled to visit

Thank you for your reaction. Please give us un update after the technician had visited you!