Skip to main content

Hello,

Today I was called by customer service about a complaint that I have and we could not communicate since I am not fluent in Dutch yet and the person called me was not able to speak in English. I wonder if there is a way to track the status of my complaint,  i s it closed or would someone else call me again?

If you could complete your profile information a moderator can access your information and will be able to answer your questions.

Hi @zapprox, I've taken a look at your case and I have some questions for my colleagues. I've e-mailed them and will let you know when I get a reply!
Thanks for your patience!

Alright @zapprox, thanks for your patience. I spoke to my colleague. We found out that somewhere in the process there was an error that selected the wrong discount for you.
Instead of the free Superwifi's you got a 6 month discount of €23,75. The discount of the superwifipoints was supposed to be €199,-

The difference between €23,75x6=€142.50 and €199 is €56,50 which I credited to your account. So effectively you still get the same discount albeit in a different shape. Is this okay with you?

Hello @Thomas It is okay for me indeed. Thanks for the response, clarification and the help.