Skip to main content

After calling back every week already for more than a month, I have not been able to get KPN to install the internet at my home. I have called the customer service line, the technician line and even contacted KPN through Facebook to see if I can get help and the only answer that I get is that the technicians are working in the solution… 

KPN should not advertise things that they cannot deliver, specially when they also cancel your previous contract provider service in the process. I changed to KPN because they promised a 1GB internet connection at my address, unfortunately that is not the case and now I am not even able to reverse the request and maintain my old provider. 

What a nightmare has been 😞 I’m very disappointed with KPN

Welcome to our forum @Glenci! I`m sorry to hear you've had these troubles getting connected to our network. As you understand we want to make it as easy as possible for people to become KPN customers. I would like to see what has been documented in our systems so far. In order to do that I`m going to ask you to please fill out your profile so I can see what is happening and what needs to be done. Could you let me know when you've filled this out? Then I will look and see what I can do to get you connected as soon as possible. 

Hi Bram, thanks for following up! I have completed my profile. Let me know if there is any light in the tunnel please, even if it means that KPN cannot complete the order that is also fine, I could get my old provider back, thanks.

@Glenci I've looked into it and from what I see there was a problem with the type of internet connection that goes to the home. Last I see is that an order has been put into our systems to correct that. The normal time this should take is just about over so to give this an extra push I've sent word to the departement that's supposed to pick this up. They should normally contact you within a number of workdays. They usually do this on the contact phone number that we have in our systems. I've sent you the phone number we have as a private message for you to verify. Can I also confirm that you still have a working internet connection at this time? Be it from your previous/current ISP or through a temporary wireless kit we've sent?

Hello KPN, 

Today after another follow up call from KPN, and after getting the same message about a technical connection I’ve decided NOT TO CONTINUE WASTING MY TIME AND MONEY  trying to get you to deliver the order, why:

1. I am being charged the same amount from Ziggo’s previous contract that includes television  (I changed to KPN only internet because I don't want television but still i have to pay Ziggo television just because you do not Deliver!!!???) :(
  2. I contacted Customer service and they told me that they couldn't do anything to assume the previous Ziggo costs… :(
  3. There seems to be no Known date for when the internet would be delivered so… I would need to continue paying for things that I don't use until when??
  4. I was dragged to this because of your faulty Marketing strategy to drag people in and offer additional perks (like tablets and wifi booster.. nice, only thing is that Internet never gets delivered!!)..… please make sure the Marketing department updates their banners to what you can really deliver.. YOU DO NOT DELIVER 1 GB Internet.
  5. If I am looking for a 1GB internet is because of Working reasons, you have also affected my work, I work in BIG Data and you have caused a delay in all my projects, I even had to travel to the office because waiting until you deliver…. 

Besides all of the issues, I must say that all customer agents were very polite and diligent on what they could tell me.

What an unpleasant time and waste of money it has been only to try to get you deliver what you market.

Regards

@Glenci I`m sorry to hear this is the outcome. I`ll close the topic in this case.Â