Skip to main content

I'm unable to find the proper place to connect my modem. The meterkast has a lot of modems from the previous owners and it is confusing.

I tried to wire up the ISRA box with a wire that has a gray and blue phone connection and by using the 4pin power conector but the internet does not work.

Please help me with how to install it

Hi @Alan V , do you know whether you have glass fiber or DSL?

If you have DSL, the ISRA box is your place to go. If it’s not working, you need a technician.

If you are on glass fiber, you need to connect your experiabox with a network cable (I think KPN still issues them in red) to one of the white boxes on the right. It looks like you have a lot of connections, but only one will be for KPN.

The middle box looks like a Huawei, afaik KPN doesn’t use Huawei equipment.

Did KPN also deliver extra equipment to slide over one of the white boxes? Usually they come with instructions.

The white boxes on the left are from Ziggo, a cable tv provider.

Hello @Alan V, there are a lot of boxes hanging. I can see why you get confused. On our website you can look how the KPN connection point should look like: https://www.kpn.com/service/internet/aansluitpunt

Did you receive any other extra equipment to use the fiberconnection? You can ask for a mechanic by calling the customer service. He can help you with connecting the KPN box in the right way. 

Reageer