Skip to main content

I got the fibre optic box fitted but there is no where to connect it to the modem? I managed to get through to customer service, they sent me a red WAN cable for the modem, but there is no box to connect the fibre optic.  All I have is this fibre optic box but no where to connect it to? I can’t get an appointment with a technician, the KPN app just says try later.  Thanks!

HI Reb, welcome on our forum. 

Are you a new customer? Or did you already have a KPN connection before the fiber was installed. It seems that you are missing the Network Termination hardware, it looks like the one in the picture below. Didn't you receive it? 

Hi there! Thanks for the message. I have been a KPN customer since 2012 so wanted to switch to fibre optic.  The guys who came just installed the white box (shown) and then left without any further instructions. I think I have an appointment with a technician now in December.  I don’t have that black box shown. Thanks!

Let me check this for you. Would you please fill in your profile with your postal code and house number? Let me know when it's done.