Skip to main content

I have signed contract with KPN in the end of July/Beg of august (it has been shift in date due to changes). I was told that my house is ready to connect. In fact the socket at the wall was not from KPN and wrong type. 

I was told that new connection required.

After 2 month In september two guys from KPN install fiber socket and gone away with message that I need to call myself in KPN netwerk to connect another side of cable.

I called and wait up to 20 min but redirected and disconnected. I have come to KPN office 3 times, called to customer service and all I heard is “new ticket created”. But what next?

I was told that KPN management doesn’t care of the issue and escalation not possible. 3 month I am waiting for tickets. Nobody cares and feels responsible. I am paying for mobile Internet and can’t connect to another provider already as 3 month passed and it will be issue with term of renting house.

Hi @Konstantin, welcome on our forum. 

I'm so sorry to hear that you have to wait so long. I do see that today a ticket has been created and that you’ve also received a request to call back KPN Network. Does this sound familiar? 

The biggest issue here is that we have to wait until KPN Network has finished the connection. 

There are already many tickets. But nobody react on them,

I am doing the job for KPN by calling every day to KPN netwerk.

Now I finally got a reply from human sho give me another number to call to some another company.

Crazy!

still no reply from KPN and no any single action.

All that lasts since july! I am really furious.

I have the same issues with my modem. It looks like new equipment has bug in OS after some firmware

Admin: Topic samengevoegd met bestaand topic.

Still waiting for cable connection having fiber socket installed im my home (7 month!)

I'm so sorry, the only thing you can do is to get in touch with KPN Netwerk, once again. As the KPN provider there is nothing we can do, except to wait untill KPN Netwerk is done with connecting everything.