Skip to main content

Hello, I’d like to stop my subscription. Can you help me to do this. I can’t find a simple button to do that. There is plenty of questions about the reason why I want to do this.

But I guess after 3 years  I can just stop the subscription without providing a reason for that. 

Also I can’t really reach a client service by email only by phone. But I’m not in the NL so it’s a bit expensive to call for me.

Hello @Dima123 , you can call 0800 0402 (toll-free) to stop your subscription or from abrought: +31612001200.

Good luck.

Do you know a reason why it’s not possible to do online? by email or just click a button?  I did a subscription fully online.

Hi @Dima123, welcome to our forum! 

We have multiple helpful users here, I see that @JanD already gave you the phonenumber of our customer service. That is the fastest way to get help to terminate your contract. You can also fill out a form on our website, a colleague will call you afterwards to finalize it. Online you'll indeed be asked for the reason of cancelling. That way we know why a customer is terminating their contract and we can learn from it. No matter which way you choose, you will always be contacted by phone. This is to verify your information and make sure the whole process will run smoothly.