Skip to main content

Hello,

I registered a move and KPN responded that I can connect my modem on the new address. Also I've received SMS that internet on my new address is ready. But I can't find any place where I can connect. Only thing I found is TV cable. How to find connection point?

Hello @Dima Stepanenko 

You ordered DSL or Glasvezel?

If it's really DSL the you should find the ISRA by looking for one of these points, mostly found somewhere  in the meter cupboard or livingroom.

Hey,

Thank you for your response.

I had a KPN fiber on the previous address. I just registered move, I don't know what kind of connection is on the new address.

I found old 4-pin socket with no wire. I think it's not in use anymore. Also there is a TV like cable.

Don't see anything like on your pictures.

@GeSp sorry, forgot to mention ☝️

Hi @Dima Stepanenko 

That coax cable is only for a cableprovider, KPN can't use that.

That 4 pin socket, is that something like the left one in this picture?

If you do the postcode check on the https://www.kpn.com/ website which internet options do you get?

For example, this is for DSL:

and this for glasvezel (fibre optic):

@GeSp 

proposed options on my address:

what regards 4 pin - wire is literally cut off

I don't see any DSL socket in my apartment. Checked every wall, every corner.

It's a big question for me, if KPN says that internet connection is ready and I can connect how they suppose I should connect if there is no sockets and coax cable is from another provider.

@Dima Stepanenko

That wire once did come from some other point, in this case it's best to call 0800-0402 (mo to fr 08:00 - 18:00, sa 08:00 - 17:00) and ask for an installation mechanic because you can't install it yourself, the mechanic should be able to find the real ISRA point and make a new connection point for the modem.
The installation mechanic is free of charge.

@GeSp thank you for your help