Skip to main content

KPN closes their customer service after 10:00. Guess what? I’t s 10:18 and I have no internet. And it’s Saturday. Other internet providers offer 24/7 customer service, because they know that sh*t happens. I’ve been a KPN mobile customer for 13 years, but only recently added them for my internet. Guess what else? I’m dropping them immediately. This is unacceptable.

many provider wont provider support at this hour of the day

KPN also provides 24/7 support to customers with problems.
Have you called KPN on 0800-0402 (toll free)?

Which providers won’t provide INTERNET service at night? And yes, I called their number and it was closed. It sent me to an online connection tool which spun around for twenty minutes then told me it couldn’t help and I had to call for assistance. Which, of course, I couldn’t do because assistance was closed.  So meanwhile I pay fifty+ euros per month for glasvezel service that is slower than my old cable was with Ziggo - who do, BTW, offer 24/7/365 live assistance for outages 

Which providers won’t provide INTERNET service at night? And yes, I called their number and it was closed. It sent me to an online connection tool which spun around for twenty minutes then told me it couldn’t help and I had to call for assistance. Which, of course, I couldn’t do because assistance was closed.  So meanwhile I pay fifty+ euros per month for glasvezel service that is slower than my old cable was with Ziggo - who do, BTW, offer 24/7/365 live assistance for outages 

i have ziggo and they wont offer 24x7 support assistant at least not to customer subscriptions  

KPN:

Ziggo:

Odido:

So not much differents between the biggest providers.

If the whole connection is down, we have a 24/7 service. Also selfservice in the mijnKPN app.