Skip to main content

Yesterday they have installed wall socket in my home to be able to connect to fiber optic internet. Activation day was 2 May. Today is 3 and I have tried everything as I suppose. I just don’t understand why when I check status of my order where I can find “Start met aansluiten” button, I can’t press that button as it’s grey. I already called customer service twice and they’ll be in touch in 3 days. I don’t want to wait 3 days as I was already waiting for that instalation since November 2022. Is there anything else I can do from my side at this moment or just wait? Light “connection” on the wall socket and “internet” on Kpn box 12 modem are flashing which mean as I suppose that there is just no stable connection?

As my previous DSL internet was connected, LED “Internet” was stable green light instead of flashing.

Hi @Przemyslaw46 and welcome to our forum! 

If internet isn't working yet, have you connected your router to your fibre connection point using the red internet cable? If you have the Box 12 (square black router) it should look like this: 

If that's installed correctly, have you tried connecting a laptop or computer to the router using an internet cable and seeing whether there's a connection? 
If there isn't a connection yet, try restarting your fibre connection by disconnecting it from the electricity, waiting for two minutes, and then connecting it again. Is it working then?