Skip to main content

I have not received my welcome gift. I need 2 SuperWifi points since internet is not good in my house. I dont need KPN TV or something else as welcome gift

Hi @AmitSolanki and welcome to our forum. 

If the SuperWifi points are on your order confirmation, then you should receive them in your installation package along with your router.

If they weren't in there and they are on your order confirmation, could you fill out your forum profile and let me know here? 

If they’re not on your order confirmation then you'll probably have a discount for a couple of months on the confirmation instead of the SuperWifi points. If that's the case and you'd still like the SuperWifi points, then you can cancel your subscription if it hasn't been active for longer than 14 days yet. You can do this by calling us on 0800-0402 on weekdays between 8:00 - 18:00 and on Saturdays between 8:00 - 17:00. 

Then your order can be cancelled and you can order again with the SuperWifi points. However, keep in mind that it will take longer to deliver the services to you. 

Oh and you can also use our Wifi Manager to improve the WiFi in your home. Perhaps that's enough already and the SuperWifi points won't be necessary. đŸ™‚