Skip to main content

I have already returned everything that i should have returned, but KPN are still sending me reminders
customer service were not very helpful.

timeline - 
on the 10th of January, i returned my old modem and tv ontvanger. I am still receiving reminders to do this. it is a bit annoying.
I have tried calling customer service, but they were very unhelpful. a quick timeline below
Jan 8th - i ordered new internet modem and wifi hotspots via KPN app
jan 8th - my ex wife received mails from KPN that i had ordered it, KPN had not changed the details on the contract as i had previously requested
jan 10th, I picked up the new modem from the post point. they would not let me have the new one, until i returned the old one. the package i exchanged contained the old modem and receiver.
this package contained 2 wifi points and one new modem.
I received no confirmation of sending, but i did sign for receipt.
the engineer arrived early afternoon and fitted the modem that i picked up from the post pick up point.
while the engineer was fitting the new modem, another one arrived, to my door, by post.
this was taken by the engineer after he called the office for advice.
Jan 22 - received an envelope dated Jan 10 for return of tv ontvanger and modem. 
Jan 24 - receved an email telling me to return the modem and receiver.

Hi @not recognising returns, welcome to our forum.
First of all, apologies for the inconvencience. Our logistical partner is dealing with some delays currently .
Could you update your profile and let me know?

Profile updated

Thanks @not recognising returns, I've made an addition to your file. You can ignore any reminders you might still get.

Again, sorry for the inconvenience!

Perfect. Thanks for your help