Skip to main content

Hi all,

I moved to a new place and KPN staff came to install. The staff came back 3-4 times until today (6 days after I moved) and the internet is still not working. I called customer service. Customer service told me the administration of moving is correct. I asked him can KPN send someone as soon as possible. He told me this Thursday (8th Aug) and I received an appointment of 14th Aug. Totally not what customer service promised me. Can I know what I should do in this case? I pay the internet which I can’t use. Is there anyway to have the compensation?

Thanks for any advice.

Hi @Samy123 , it's really unfortunate that you still don't have internet. What's going on exactly? Is the fiber connection not ready yet? Regarding the costs: you can definitely get a refund for the days you haven't had internet.

Hi Erwin,

Please see my post for everything what exactly happened. The difference is that one more KPN technician was at my home. 3 different KPN staffs were at my home and my internet is still not working until today. The last technician said KPN will call me to have an appointment again but no one called me. You asked me if it is the fiber connection not ready. Sorry, I don’t know what is fiber connection. I thought KPN should answer this question?

Hi @Samy123 . The forum is not the place to get help with this.  

The best thing you can do is call 0800 0402 and ask for the reason for the delay.   It's probably an physical issue with your connection.   

Reageer