Skip to main content

Hi.

Here’s the thing: I received my optic fiber and modem on the 28th of March, but I cannot install it by myself. I went to the store where I signed my contract to request a mechanic, but they told they couldn’t make the appointment for me because, apparently, I received the package more than 14 days ago… which, of course, it’s not true.

Then, I called to KPN’s customer service and explained them this, and after waiting on the line for a solution, they couldn’t make the appointment with the mechanic either. They told me someone would call me that same day or the day after, but they didn’t.

I tried to find a solution with the virtual assistant, but it said an agent would call me in 15 minutes… well, I’ve been waiting for 24 hours.

A couple of hours ago, I received an e-mail saying KPN tried to call me to give solution to my issue, BUT IT’S NOT TRUTH. Then. they gave me a phone number, a code and some instructions to verify the state of my case, and I did as I was told… but then nothing happened.

My question here is, what do I have to do to get a mechanic to come to my place and install the optic fiber and modem? I need to work and I cannot do it properly because I have no internet, and it seems KPN wants to let this 14 days period pass so I’ll have to pay for the mechanic myself.

Please, can someone help me out on this?

From what I gathered you received an Telephone number and an 7 digit code. Usually that leads to the 2nd Line technical desk that should be able to analyze your issue and send an mechanic right away. I know that their available on Saturday between 08:00 and 18:00.

Hi @bpramirezr! Could you please confirm that you got the phonenumber described by @Dragons?

If not, please call 0800-0402 so an employee can provide this for you.