Skip to main content

Hi.

I want to end the subscription for my home internet connection, but keep the mobile subscription. I’ll move out with a new rommate that already has an internet connection, so I need to cancel my current contract.

How can I do this?

First check the conditions: are you in a situation where you can cancel each month? then it is easy.

In case you have a contracted time until the 12 months, you have to pay the remaining sum, or hope the KPN will be kind and accept the moving house and living together with someone else as valid reason for cancelling.

Call https://www.kpn.com/service/administratie/opzeggen.htm

of cancel via the online form

First check the conditions: are you in a situation where you can cancel each month? then it is easy.

In case you have a contracted time until the 12 months, you have to pay the remaining sum, or hope the KPN will be kind and accept the moving house and living together with someone else as valid reason for cancelling.

Call https://www.kpn.com/service/administratie/opzeggen.htm

of cancel via the online form

Thanks for the info.

Sadly, the employee that made the contract never informed me of the possibility of making a contract that could be canceled on a montly basis. In fact, I’ve experienced many issues with this particular connection, so I guess this is just another one for the list.

after twelve months of subscription, it automatically falls back to a monthly subscription

after twelve months of subscription, it automatically falls back to a monthly subscription

So, in the meantime I need to pay for a subscription I won't be using? That's 6 months of paying for a service I don't need.

Hello.

I'm moving out from my current place and I won't be using the house internet anymore. I have a bundle of house internet + mobile data, so I'd like to cancel the house internet and only keep the mobile data.

The place I'm moving out, doesn't have KPN as their internet provider, so I'd like to know how I can end the house internet contract without losing the other one.

I've had many, many issues with my current house connection. Currently, I'm not even using the wifi connection, as it has been down for a day. So I really don't see the use in keeping a service that has been this bad.

Please, help me sort this out.

Admin: merged with your excisting topic

It is in the contract and general conditions, all providers work like this. 
there are some exceptions, you should negotiate if these are applicable. 

Hi @bpramirezr, on the forum we don't have the option to cancel a subscription. This can be done via the website as EAZ mentioned, or via phone (0800-0402). If you're moving to a place where KPN isn't available, you can explain that to them and they can tell you more about the process.