Skip to main content

Hello Mr. or Mrs.

I have wifi Internet from KPN, but I find it slow so I want to increase the speed of the Internet in my house. But I have no idea how I can upgrade my house internet. I want to upgrade my internet to this offer that you provide: (download tot 100Mbit/s. upload tot 10Mbit/s). And this is my name Sahra. This is my birth date  I hope you can help me because I need fast internet. This is a picture below of the offer I want to upgrade to

Best regards. 

@yazn alsmaael Welcome at the KPN Forum 🙂 I looked at your current contract and you already have the offering for100/10Mbit/s. The maximum speed you can receive is 76Mbit/s. You are saying that your Wifi is slow. Have you tried to optimize it using our Wifi tuner? If you have not I would recommend that you do that. You can find the Wifi tuner trough this https://www.kpn.com/internet/wifi/tuner.htm link. I have edited your own post and put your personel information in your profile so it stays private! 

@yazn alsmaael I haven't heard from you yet! Did your Wifi speed increase using our Wifi tuner? Let me know if you need more assistance. :slight_smile:   

Reageer