Skip to main content

Good Day 

I logged my move on the 15th of Dec and it’s not allowing me to make an appointment for assistance on my move. My new apartment has glass fiber. 

I also see the move has not been finalized on the website either. 

Can someone help me make an appointment? As I need a connection at my home as soon as possible.

Hi @bbotes! Welcome to the forum. 

What was the date you were given that the installation could be performed? Would you also please fill out your profile soI can check the status for you? If the order is ready for installation I`ll plan an engineer as soon as possible! 

Hi @Bram_ 

No date was given but when I spoke on the phone in Dec it said that it will be active from the 15th. I was unaware that there is fiber at my new address. I do see a box in the breaker room (but this box is not on). 
I have completed the rest of the details as requested, thank you for your assistance. 

@bbotes Thank you! Did you get an e-mail confirming your order? I can't find an order on the address in your profile, so I'm curious whether the house number has an addition (like A or 😎 or whether this is your new address. If so, could you add your old address to your profile too? You can put it under ‘Persoonlijke opmerkingen’. Let us know here when you’ve done so! 

If you want contact quicker, you can also call us on 0800-0402 on business days between 8:00 - 18:00 and on Saturdays between 8:00 - 17:00 by the way. Not all my colleagues will speak English, but some do and they will be able to check this for you too! 

Hi @Sanne_M I’ve added the extensions of the house number as well as my old email address as per your request.
The last email was on the 17th of Dec just stating that a follow up email will be send for the move and then nothing after that. And if I check the status online it just says not possible and I need to phone for assistance. 

Appreciate the assistance : ) 

Thank you for adding the details to you profile @bbotes. I've found the move order. The signal seems to be ready for installation. When you install the Experia Box (the WAN-port) with an UTP-cable to the fibex optic box, do you get a connection on the Experia Box?

If that doesn't work you can plan an engineer via this page: Installatiemonteur plannen of herplannen. This link was also send to you via sms on the 31st. If making an appointment that way doesn't work, you can call the number Sanne mentioned in her previouw reply.

If you want contact quicker, you can also call us on 0800-0402 on business days between 8:00 - 18:00 and on Saturdays between 8:00 - 17:00 by the way. Not all my colleagues will speak English, but some do and they will be able to check this for you too! 

The strange thing is I had internet on Friday morning and then in the afternoon the internet light went off and the service light turned red 🤷🏻‍♀️
The above link doesn’t work for and neither did the one I received over the weekend. 

I’m also having trouble with the call line 🙈 not sure why...But I’ll keep trying….Thank you. 

That is strange, it might have been a connection from the person who lived there before you. 

What exactly didn;t work when you tried to use the link? Didn't the page load, was it not possible to plan a date or something else?

I think calling our number will help here, a colleague can check the connection with you and (if needed) plan the engineer.