Skip to main content

Hello,

Growing frustrated with KPN customer service at present. 
Received a letter today (the day of installation appointment) that my appointment was cancelled. No reason was provided.

I rang the number and finally got through to someone to speak to.
She informed me it was cancelled as they couldn't confirm in the fibre was installed in my in area…

I asked why I wasn't emailed or called saving me having to waste a day I took off work. She didn't respond to that. When I explained that my current internet provider was switching off tomorrow she stated this wasn't KPN problem!

When I informed her when I signed up KPN said my area was ready for Fiber (I even saw them installing it) She said well then you need to contact the company installing the fibre to confirm it is installed. 
I asked her then what is the next step her response floored me! well not sure what KPN can do here you need to contact the company who installs the fibre or cancel the KPN contact! I said I don't have a clue who the company who installed the fibre in my street are! and when I signed up for KPN I was told my area was ready! She then stated nothing she can do to help and hung up on me. 

very close to cancelling the KPN contract! 
as now I am without internet from tomorrow and no clue on what I need to do to allow KPN to install in my house! 

any advice would be most welcomed. As very suprised by the very poor service here by KPN 

kind regards 
Daniel 

Hi Daniel, apologies for the late response! It can happen that the company installing the fibre hasn't yet confirmed to us that it is done. In those cases we cannot start line activation or have the technician come and do his part. But you could have been informed about this in a better way. If you would like, still, I can check on this to see what is going on and what the next steps are. Fill in your forum profile with postal code and house number and I'll get on it.