Skip to main content

Hi,

I am am KPN customer for some time. I have subscribes to Internet and Interactive Options. Recently, I move to a new location. Hence, I updated that to KPN upfront. I got the address change notification from KPN into my email. Unfortunately, I could not do the connection myself due to issues. So, I set an appointment with a mechanic for last friday morning ( 14th Aug). Unfortunately the mechanic did not turn up, nor did I receive any mail to reschedule from KPN. Since then, I have wasted cumulative 3-4 hour of time calling KPN customer services and nothing has happened. I have so far not been able to reschedule the meeting due to some strange system issue at your end. I have been again asked to call back tomorrow and seek help. I will call again tomorrow and explain the details and pray if their system works and my problem is solved. 

Unique customer experience in the year 2020. When I asked customer service to call me back for appointment, they said its not possible. I will have to keep calling. You can imagine my situation in these troubled times we have to do work from home ad relying on pathetic mobile hotspots. Not sure if you want customers to continue. There have been times when I have tried for 23 mins to speak to customer service representative and the moment we start speaking the call gets cut. 

Another strange this is that I keep getting message from KPN that my problem will be solved if I log into my account and make request. Even after multiple tried, password chages/ resets, I am not allowed into my KPN account. If I use the same ID in my iphone app, I get into wierd KPN site with very little details of mine. Very strange, very poor service of an existinf customer. I hope I can solve my problem tomorrow and get an appointment sooner. Pathetic is the least I can say. If this does not work tomorrow, I will have to start thinking of an alternative. Unfortunately, my corporate mobile account is also of KPN.Â