Skip to main content

Hi,

When i applied for the internet last week at a KPN shop, activation date is stated as Dec 16, when I received the e-mail, it was stated as Dec 17. Today, I still have not received the activation message/e-mail. Can you please check what is the issue and help me fix it? Thanks! 

Hi @CemreK, welcome! Yes, I can check this for you. Please fill in your forum profile and reply here when you've done so. 

@Erik_  Hi Eric! Thank you, I have filled in the details. 

Hi @CemreK . It looks like your connection is ready. Did you try to install the experiabox ? If so, can you tell me which lights are burning? If not, can you please try?

Hello! I have connected the box to power, so right now it is working however only power, and wifi lights are on an green. Internet light keeps flashing, it is not on in a stable way. The issue is there is no place at home where i can connect the grey little boxes or telephone cable. Can you please advise what to do next?

@CemreK Can you check if you have something that looks like the images on the page about your "aansluitpunt"? 

Because there normally should be something like this on your adress! 

Hi @CemreK Is everything working as should right now? Or do you still need help? 

Hi Bart, thanks a lot for checking. Unfortunately I am not able to locate the connection point in my apartment. I have arranged an appointment for a technician.