Skip to main content

my.  Internet. and tv.     is not working.   i. came back home from  holiday.    before I leaft everthing was work.   and now its. not  i. Called.    they.  tried.   to fix it over the  phone and  still it dont   work I work at home and need. to have my internet  please send out a technician. to fix it 

I had.  Appointment.  to. have.  my Internet.  check. today.  also Called.   was.  TOLD.  THRE PERSON. WOULD SHOW. UP I WAS HERE WAITING.   THE  WHOLE.   DAYE.    I’VE.  SPOKEN   TO. 3 PEOPLE.  WAS.  TOLD.  THEY. WOULD. COME.  TO. MY HOUSE. IVE. TAKEN OF. 2. DAYS OF.  MY WORK!!!! AND STILL. NO ONE HAS CAME. TO FIX. MY. INTERNET  NORE DID. I GET A CALL ABOUT. MY APPOINTMENT.  THIS. COAST.  ME MONENY. TAKING. OFF.  JOBE. THE 2 TIME  WHY DONT   ANYONE. RESPOND.  TO. THIS.  MATER!!!🙁 IM. VERY   THIS. IS SO UPSETTING.  

Admin: moved to own topic

Hi @Huntington, how unfortunate to see that you don't have internet and that our technician didn't show up! However, there's no need to type your message in Caps Lock. My advise would be to call us again (0800-0402). For this kind of problems you can reach us 24/7. 

Reageer