Skip to main content

Someone help yesterday internet was working fine affter I lost my electricity for 20min,modem got restarted affter internet starts blinking, wifi and power stays green. Try everything what told KPN client service. When I was got login administration website(modem) it's days  " er is op moment geen actieve internet verbinding"

Do you have glassfiber or DSL?
There is a number of known glassfiber boxes that don’t work anymore after power loss.

Fiber 

Are the lights on the fiber box working and it doesn’t say “Alarm” or “Error”?

In that case, please complete your profile info with your private data, so a moderator may help you quicker.

If you really need internet, then call 0800 0402 (KPN helpdesk) and say “Storing”.

In that case, please complete your profile info with your private data, so a moderator may help you quicker.

If you really need internet, then call 0800 0402 (KPN helpdesk) and say “Storing”.

On fiber box both power and connection stays green no alarm or error.

On fiber box both power and connection stays green no alarm or error.

Most likely that the LAN-port isn’t working anymore, that’s the issue with a certain batch of the Genexis fiber boxes. There are tech people at KPN who know more details about it.

Hi @Karolis700 , do you have this fiber box, the Genexis XGS_PON ONT ?

Do both lights near the red ethernet port light up (green and orange) ?

If they are not, this indicates that this fiberbox is one of the batch of Genexis boxes where the ethernet port fails when power is interupted.

Then call KPN on 0800-0402, this box needs to be replaced.

Hi @Karolis700 , do you have this fiber box, the Genexis XGS_PON ONT ?

Do both lights near the red ethernet port light up (green and orange) ?

If they are not, this indicates that this fiberbox is one of the batch of Genexis boxes where the ethernet port fails when power is interupted.

Then call KPN on 0800-0402, this box needs to be replaced.

Yes this both is green alarm if off

Today i just got new Modem and my problems gone, so the problem was a modem.