Skip to main content

Hello,

I have been trying to contact the customer service via the phone, chat and any other means to cancel my internet subscription and I can honestly say, from all current and past exprerience, that KPN’s customer service is the worst I have ever seen by far!! People are telling you that they will link you to their colleague and they hang up on you, they keep you on mute for such a long time without replying initially to the call when they receive it and so on. This is absolutely unacceptable. I need to give notice of cancellation of my subscription before January 31 2020. If any decent customer service employee can pick this up, would appreciate it very much! Thanks!

Hi Eleni, welcome to the forum! Sorry to hear you've been having a rough time getting your contract cancelled. The quickest way to get this done is over the phone as you can be connected to the cancellation department directly. If, however, this is not an option at the moment, please fill in your forum profile with your name, postal code, and house number and let me know in the topic.

Hi Erik,

I managed to find a customer service employee who was able to help me. Thank you for your response and your willingness to help! 

Good to hear, Eleni, thank you for replying. Glad things are sorted now :)