Skip to main content

Dear KPN

Sorry for English, but I am suffering from very poor internet connection past few months. Internet connection drops (lamps on the experia box go red and then turn green again) at least 5 times per day, which means that it is almost impossible to work from home, as I get disconnected from a meeting often twice or three times in one meeting. I’ve been a client for almost 4 years and this is the first time I have such a bad experience with KPN. Sometimes the connection does not recover by itself and I have to restart the box, but then few hours later it is dropping again.

I have experia V10 box from KPN. I have tried hard resetting it, but it did not improve the connection stability. My apartment is less than 50 m2, so I do not use any wifi enhancers, as there has never been need in one. I followed suggestions from this post and 5 mins later the internet dropped again.

@katerina2103 Welcome to our forum. 

I saw that you already filled in your forum profile, I did some checks and that tells me there could be something wrong with the connections. 

I can make an appointment with a mechanic, can you give me a few days during the week when this is possible? Then I will make the appointment as soon as possible. :)

Thanks. Next to that my tv receiver is going blank with error 404 just as frequent, but then restores itself. Would it be possible to look at both of them at the time of the appointment?

Could you we please schedule an appointment via the phone, as you have it in my profile already? 

Thanks!

@katerina2103 I am afraid I am not able to call you. But you can call us on 0800-0402 and can make an appointment with my colleagues there! 

If it is not possible to fix it with them, can you then let me know a few days which in the appointment is possible?