Skip to main content

The internet connection is not working since 11.05.2024 until today 19.05.2024 in my area. I've called the service number of kpn and they have no idea when this failure may be repaired. Looks that they're not interested to keep their customers any more. 

Welcome to the community @H h m. That is a long time without a working connection. From your message it sounds like there is a disruption outside of your home, but I don't know for sure since your message is all I have. During an outage it is best to call us at 0800-0402, that is the quickest way. As you see the community is not the quickest way.

Hi Jasper, is this proof enough? Besides I've mentioned that i called 0800-0402 few days before. 

Yes, you did mention that. My point was that that is a quicker way to contact us, since we respond later here. 

The screenshot shows there is a disruption outside of your house, which needs to be fixed, They are working on that, I have nu influence on this. 

Morning,

It looks there's a very huge problem that kpn staff don't know how to fix it 👏👏, the internet connection still  not working in my area till now. I wonder when that will happen, hopefully very soon... could anybody gives an expectation? 🤪

It seems there is a big malfunction there, yes. I can't give an expectation, your details are not on your profile so I can't see anything about this issue. The best and quickest way to check if there is an update is still by calling us.

After 18 days of internet malfunction, its finally worked out... what an achievement for kpn. Surprisingly, the compensation for this period of internet failure is €2 only. 

I'm now already changing to another provider after this bad experience with kpn.. I don't recommend this company to deal with.

I'm glad the connection has been restored, but I agree it took a long time, It must have been a complicated problem. The compensation is based on the period it didn't work, and refunds the amount you paid for the subscription while it didn’t work. I don't know how much you pay per month, but a €2 compensation does sound lower than I expected. Have you called us again to check this with a colleague? 

Reageer