Skip to main content

Why is KPN internet so bad? In the middle of work it turns on and off 4-5 times a day. Not only is it ridiculous but also not cheap. 🤷🏼‍♀️

Hier in Amersfoort exact dezelfde problemen. Nu ongeveer een week last van. 

Hi @Greta11! Welcome to the KPN forum. Internet dropping out can have so many causes. To see what the case is in this case I've got a couple questions. 

1: Are you connected with fiber or copper? You can see which one by what type of ISRA you have
2: The internet dropping, is this on one device? Or does the internet drop on all devices?
3: When the internet drops, is this the wifi that stops working? Or is the device connected by a LAN cable? 
4: Have you tried resetting the modem? And taking the power off the FTU if you've got fiber?

Please let me know here. I`ll help you see what the reason is and help you stay connected! 🙂

@Roedi_33 het is beter je eigen topic aan te maken hiervoor. Omdat de mogelijke oorzaken zo ver uiteen liggen is het beter in een eigen topic te onderzoeken. 

Goedemorgen. Intussen is hier alles weer stabiel. Over het algemeen ben ik trouwens zeer tevreden over de stabiliteit en snelheid van KPN.