Skip to main content

My internet is not working and I did all the steps to reboot it many times. When I resent ir works for a couple of minutes then is down again. TV is also unstable. What can I do to fix it? 

Hi @Daiane, welcome here. 

Too bad your internet isn't working anymore. You've tried some things, but unfortunately it didn't help. Fastest way to get help is to call 0800-0402. My colleague will measure your line and will take action if needed. 

I can also do that offcourse. But we don't have direct contact. If you like my help. Please fill in your profile and let me know when you did. 

I see you've contacted us via phone and my colleague advised you to go to the KPN store for a modem swap. Is everything working as it should right now?

Hello Marcia, Yes, I changed the moden yesterday but  wifi is still not working.

Actually I have still the same issues, TV (Netflix) is unstable, Wifi disappears, fortunately cable is connected and working. Any other suggestion to solve it?

Thank you! 

My experience with KPN Internet/Wifi glassfiber is Russian Roulette, many times a day NO Internet and Wifi, already months and months

Hello Marcia, Yes, I changed the moden yesterday but  wifi is still not working.

Actually I have still the same issues, TV (Netflix) is unstable, Wifi disappears, fortunately cable is connected and working. Any other suggestion to solve it?

Thank you! 

Too bad😣. Do you use SuperWifi points or any other booster/repeater? You need to to pair those again. What kind of modem did you get? A Box 12? You could call us again (0800-0402), my colleague can look into it and run some tests. If you want me to help you, please answer my questions 🙂.

@Drees 49 can I help you with anything?

Hello Marcia,

I do not use SuperWifi neither a repeater. In fact it is a small apartment and I never had problems like this before (I'm KPN client for +4 years) my moden is Experia Box v10. 

OK I'll try call again. Thanks!