Skip to main content

Hi,

i am having exactly the same issue. Yesterday the technician from KPN came to install the connection. During the days i had at least 10 connection drops. I only use the modem/router from KPN directly hooked to the fiber terminal.

It happens randomly during the workday, with dropping out of meeting, and in the evening while watching Netflix. 

It seems the WIFI network is also dropped, since for few minutes it does not appear in the list of available network.

Since i just got converted, i would also like to know how long i have before my one year contract becomes permanent. I assume i have some delay to denounce the contract right?

regards

admin: eigen topic aangemaakt. Oorspronkelijke topic

I monitored the connection over the past day and it is dropping at least once every two hours…

I did not have the issue with XS4ALL

Again i would like to know what is the delay i have to cancel this subscription before the one year rule can be enforced.

AGAIN...

Hallo @Bertolomio, welcome, 

I'm sad to hear that you keep experiencing disconnects. I saw you already filled out your profile and checked your connection. If you want we can plan an in-home mechanic. The easiest would be for you to call my coworkers at 0800-0402, but I can also help you out with that.