Skip to main content

every 2 minutes, all lights on the router get turned off, then internet disconnects, and comes back a moment later. very annoying since I can’t work from home, all zoom calls keep getting interrupted. 

Ik sorry to hear you're facing so much trouble with your connection @mohab_ 🙁

You said ‘all the lights’, does this include the ‘power’ indicator? Or does that one keep burning? Have you tried resetting the router? This might make a difference! 

If not: Can you please update your profiel and give me a heads up if you’ve done so? I'd like to run a diagnostic on your line, to see if I can find any errors!

I haven’t heard from you again, so I’m assuming don’t need any more assistance. If you have any other question, please let me know!

Hello, I forgot to update the forum. I called KPN customer service number and one of your colleagues helped me in no time. and now it works fine. Thank you all. 

A question is “I do have a black kpn router with a wifi on/off button on the side, when I try to turn it off, it doesn’t, do I need to press it multiple times, or a long press, do you have an idea?”

Ah, great to hear it's all working fine now!

You should press it for a few seconds to turn the wifi off @mohab_, can you try that? 🙂

@mohab_ 

What did you do to make it work again?

I have the same problem.

@Maja_  yeah I did, sometimes it works and sometimes not. To turn it on, do I need also to press for a few seconds? because it didn’t work for me. i had to restart the router :( 

@Gerxp I called KPN customer service.  Give them a call and they would tell you what to do, good luck.

To turn it on, do I need also to press for a few seconds? because it didn’t work for me. i had to restart the router :( 

Turning it on should go very fast, just a quick press!