Skip to main content

Hello KPN Community,

I hope you're all doing well. I'm facing an issue with my internet connection, and I was wondering if anyone could help me troubleshoot it.

Recently, my internet has been working fine, but I've noticed that after a while, the green light related to internet on Box 12b starts blinking and i lose connection.  I've tried rebooting the modem and router several times, but the issue persists.

Has anyone encountered a similar problem with the green light blinking on Box 12b? If so, could you please share your experiences and any solutions you might have found? I'd greatly appreciate any guidance or advice on how to resolve this issue and maintain a stable internet connection.

Thank you in advance for your assistance!

Hello @Henrique Trianon and welcome here :)

We're doing fine at the moment, thanks! Nice to see that you found our forum and that you're asking your question here. What's the status at the moment? Have you already contacted our customer service on the (free) number 0800 0402? If the problem is still occuring I would love to help you further. In that case; would you fill in your profile and let me know once you have done so? Thanks in advance!