Skip to main content

Good afternoon,

Could you kindly inform me whether the new KPN boxes can be installed without the assistance of a Roamler technician?

I received a letter two weeks ago stating that my internet connection would be terminated today (24-04-2023) since a Roamler technician was required to install the new KPN boxes. Despite contacting the third-party company 3 (three) times, I was informed that an email confirmation of my appointment would be sent to me, but I did not receive any communication. Consequently, my internet connection has been disrupted.

This morning, I attempted to install the KPN Box on my own, but it appears that I may have either made an error or require additional steps that only a technician can perform.

Would you please review the attached picture and advise me if there are any incorrect connections? (i know it's messy, but the 2 (two) collered lines should provide some clarity)

Thank you.

You have to remove the small DSL/Line cable and reboot your Box 12. It should work then.

The blue line.

Dear Freddy,

I appreciate your fast response. However, I have realized that the problem was due to my mistake of using the incorrect cable. Since I was in a hurry to set everything up, I overlooked the CAT6 cable included in the package and continued to use the old LAN cable.