Skip to main content

My Internet not working and not ethernet worked now . My Experia v8 modem not blink the light and not comes internet surfing so please run my internet and change if the  box have problems.  If you can not I can get new Subscription box with another internet company 

Admin: message separated into own topic

Hoi @Jyoti bala 
The fasted way is call 0800 0402
But if you want to  wait then enter your customer number(s) and Postal code and house number and telephone number in your forum profile. Clic here which is only visible to KPN and to you, then they will know who you are.

So don't post here but in the link that you can click.

Hi @Jyoti bala, welcome here! I understand you currently have no service, and no lights on your Experia Box. This usually means that either the Box is broken, or your connection as a whole needs attention. What you can do yourself is a reset of the Experia Box. If you have a fiber connection, also look at the fiber box to see what those lights are doing. If they are green, the problem is likely the Experia Box. If they are red or off, the problem is in the connection as a whole. In that case, unplug the fiber box for 2 minutes and see if that helps.

If that doesn't help, the quickest way to get this looked at and resolved is by either phoning us at 0800-0402 (free), or starting a chat through our service page (Choose Internet > scroll down to and click on ‘Ik heb een andere vraag of wil graag contact’ > scroll down some more and click on ‘Naar chat’).

The colleague you speak or chat with can check your connection and determine what the problem is. And also immediately take steps to fix it (usually either a new box or a technician).

We can also take a look here, but that might take a bit longer. If you do want to get this looked at through the forum, please fill in your forum profile and reply here when you've done so.