Skip to main content

We have been without internet now for the past 2 weeks. Every single time we call - we cannot get any answer on how this is being resolved - in fact - I was met with very rude KPN personnel always unable to explain how KPN will solve the issue. We finally managed to get an appointment where someone would come to fix the line. This appointment was for the 12th of August 2022 between 16:00 and 19:00 - apart from the fact that we have appointments, we happily rescheduled our appointments because after all - this was the only availability due to “capacity” problems experienced by KPN - always giving me a very long winded story of how difficult it is for them - yet we are the ones paying for a services that we also do not receive - do you know what that is called? It is called theft - a scam. Alas….we waited and waited that Friday and absolutely nobody arrived. Finally we called and that is when we got a KPN service agent who basically told me that he cannot see in the system - whilst hearing a child screaming in the background! Totally unprofessional - Saturday we called trying to find out what the next steps are….they said that they would call us….It surprised me - I asked them how would you know that they have not arrived and how do you notify us what the next steps are….they had no response….it made me feel like nobody really knows what they are doing at KPN….however they promised somebody will call us because they can see the ticket is open...still waiting for KPN to call me. Today (15 August 2022) we called again, just to be told that we need to wait for a different department to “find out” what is actually going on. I am lost for words. It feels like we are held hostage by KPN and their incompetence. Literally….NOT a single conversation I had with anyone at KPN assisted, explained or provided any useful information.

My advice to anyone - STAY FAR AWAY FROM KPN. They BREAK their PROMISES. They CHARGE money and DO NOT PROVIDE ANY SERVICE. The lack of service is disturbing and shocking…..they do not care at all….but they will blame anyone else expect to take responsibility. Please understand - I am complaining not because of the fact that you do not provide the service you promised - but I am hurt and disappointed in the fact that you do not take us as customers serious or consider our businesses and how we feel. You treat us as disposable money making machines. “Keep your mouth shut and pay” - that should be your slogan. 

Same issue with us as well - they do not provide any service or feedback! We are without internet and also the engineer did not show up - this after we had to reschedule our agendas and appointments. Terrible service! Stay far away from KPN.

Admin: moved to your own topic. No need to post it in other topics.

We have the same issue - and KPN is nowhere to be found…..they steal money that is what they do. If you take money and not provide a service - that is called theft! They do not take any responsibility at ALL. So disappointed in them as well!

Let me guess - you are still waiting. Where are you KPN - we are paying and you have disappeared…. 

Admin moves my comments that RELATE to other posts to mine? That is what we call gaslighting! Take responsibility KPN.  What is good for the goose is good for the gander - do not have double standards. 

Hello @WGrobler and thanks for your message and sorry for the late reply.

I'm really sorry to read that you have the feeling that we don't take you and your problems serious 😞 At the other hand. according to the way you describe how things went, I do understand your frustration. What is the status right now? Has a mechanic finally arrived and is the problem solved? If not, please let me know!

No technician….no call….NOTHING!!!!!!! We have actually opted for an alternative provider because we SIMPLY DO NOT TRUST YOU AT ALL. Worst service I have ever experienced and your total disrespect for customers paying! Shame on you.

3 weeks without internet - yet we still pay KPN. If you really took your customers serious you would have called me, you would have explained what is wrong and you would have solved the issue. KPN - worst service ever.

It saddens me to hear that @WGrobler :( 

If you could fill in your profile I can have a look at the situation and see if there is anything I can do for you. Please let me know!