Skip to main content

Hello,

I have a problem with the connection, last monday the technician came to install the optical fiber, we connected the modem (experia box v10) with the red cable to the blackbox, as written in the instructions. But until now we can’t connect, the internet led on the modem is red and the service one is orange…instead on the blackbox the connection led flashes green.

We also received an email saying that the connection is ready to use…but it still doesn’t work.

Is there something we do wrong?

Welcome to our forum @emagon! The fastest way to resolve this issue is always to cal 0800-0402. Due to how our forum operates. If you do prefer us to help there are 2 things I'd like to ask you to do to resolve this issue. 

If you still don't have internet after that please fill out your profile and let us know here. Then we can look into our systems to see how we are going to resolve this! 🙂

Welcome to our forum @emagon! The fastest way to resolve this issue is always to cal 0800-0402. Due to how our forum operates. If you do prefer us to help there are 2 things I'd like to ask you to do to resolve this issue. 

If you still don't have internet after that please fill out your profile and let us know here. Then we can look into our systems to see how we are going to resolve this!

I tried both, with no results…i tried to call but i can’t understand dutch, so it’s difficult for me… do you have a chat? 

Hi @emagon! I've checked our systems and it seems like at some point a connection was made. This could have been at the time the engineer was at your place. This gave a signal to us that you had services and the planned engineer for installation was not needed. 

What needs to happen right now is to plan an engineer as soon as possible. You've received an e-mail on the 25th that starts with “Annulering afspraak”. In that e-mail you'll find a button saying “Afspraak maken”. With this button you can plan the engineer yourself.

If this doesn't work I can plan the engineer for you. If you want that please let me know here. And also let me know if there are specific times that are inconvenient. 

Hi @emagon! I've checked our systems and it seems like at some point a connection was made. This could have been at the time the engineer was at your place. This gave a signal to us that you had services and the planned engineer for installation was not needed. 

What needs to happen right now is to plan an engineer as soon as possible. You've received an e-mail on the 25th that starts with “Annulering afspraak”. In that e-mail you'll find a button saying “Afspraak maken”. With this button you can plan the engineer yourself.

If this doesn't work I can plan the engineer for you. If you want that please let me know here. And also let me know if there are specific times that are inconvenient. 

Ok i’ll try to plan the engineer. Thank you!

@emagon perfect! Could you confirm here when you have an appointment set? I`ll keep the topic open until then. That way we can be sure everything is going to be okay. 🙂

@emagon perfect! Could you confirm here when you have an appointment set? I`ll keep the topic open until then. That way we can be sure everything is going to be okay. 🙂

Hello, sorry for the late reply, we are gonna set an appointment next week. Thank you! 

@Bram_ hi we tried to make an appointment with the engineer, do we have to pay for it?

@emagon if we send an engineer because you have a problem with your connection, no. The only exception to that is if you have done something yourself to cause the problem in the first place. But a problem with the connection you didn't cause will be fixed and paid for by us. 🙂

@emagon if we send an engineer because you have a problem with your connection, no. The only exception to that is if you have done something yourself to cause the problem in the first place. But a problem with the connection you didn't cause will be fixed and paid for by us. 🙂

The engineer came today, now all works… thank you!