Skip to main content

Today I the internet was working all morning. I went to work and i get a text from my wife that the internet is not working (time 14:00) resetting it, unplugging it or leaving it unplug for a few minutes did not work. She called customer support and they said we can't get a tech to come fix it because we are new customers… I don't understand the logic behind this but my wife is in bed rest and the only thing she has is internet to keep herself busy wife I am not home. So I would like to know if I can get introduction how to fix this in the main box of my apartment building or a video or maybe a manager from kpn to send someone to fix my internet connection. Side note the Glas light is NOT burning its completely off.

Thanks in advance

Update I called today and someone from kpn send a signal reset or something from their end and the glas and all light are working fine but my internet is still not working any advices?

Sorry to hear you've had internet connection problems. I'm assuming this has been fixed by now. For future reference, I have the following info and pointers for you:

• If your glass light is off, it means it is not getting a signal from the area box. First, check if the cables are in good order and properly plugged in. If not, replug/replace the cables.
  • If that doesn't fix the light, unplug the fiber box from power for 2 minutes and see if the light returns.
  • If the light does not return, call us (0800-0402, free), so we can do further checks, and possibly send a technician if necessary.