Skip to main content

Hi, 

During the past weeks my internet keeps dropping constantly. The problem has become worse in the past week where I need to restart my modem >10 times per day. The online troubleshooter and restarting steps solve the issue temporarily but then after a while it drops again. I would like this fixed permanently. Also, I can not seem to find any customer service number where I can speak with an employee on this. Which a number I can call?

Thank you,

Panagiota

Hi @P Moutsatsou, welcome! Very unfortunate to read this! You can call 0800-0402. If you call at the moment the internet drops, then my colleagues can look into it. 

Thank you Marcia, I did try calling this number and they said they can’t help me because this is the free number of my phone provider (Simyo) and they could not do something about my KPN internet.

That's strange 😞. Then I will look into it. Could you please update your forum profile with your customer number, postcode + huisnummer (adress)? 

What kind of modem do you use? An Experia Box (V10, V10a), Box 12, or something else? And do you use a network cable or are you connected via wifi? 

Are there any other devices connected? Like a switch, another modem/router, an accespoint, SuperWifi, etc.?