Skip to main content

Hi,
I will like to report a customer service employee who hang up the phone on me yesterday.

Yesterday I called to make a complain about my internet and wifi connection not stable. After waiting for a while they finally got someone who could speak English. After explaining my problem, the customer service employee started telling me the history of wifi creation. And when I noticed he could not give me an answer to my problem. I requested if he could put me through to someone who can provide me a solution. The customer service employee felt offend by my question and then hang up on me intentionally. 
This is extremely poor from a KPN customer service.

Hi
Recently since last week Friday, I have been experiencing unstable internet connection at home. Most of the time, the mobile device shows that it is connected to the wifi but the is still no internet. 
Because I am working from home, even browsing sometimes does not work.

Also my current subscription is suppose to have internet speed of up to 1000mb/s. but it barely reaches 100mb/s.

Can someone provide me a solution to my issues? 

Admin: merged with your other topic

Hi. What a pity that the problem is not resolved by our customer service, and that eventually the connection was lost. You indicate that you are currently experiencing a slow connection. Have you ever performed a wired speed test? With a wired connection you should get higher.

Hi Vikash,
I tried the wired speed test once and it was higher.  But even when I am setting next to the internet box, the wifi signal sometimes shows “Connected without internet”. And even when the internet is back the internet is very slow.

It's great that it works well wired. Have you ever used our WiFi Manager tool to improve your WiFi connection? This often solves the problem. 

I have not tried it before. I will try it and let you know if it worked.

Which modem do you have? Box 12 or V10 ?

my modem is Box 12

@Gerxp / @Vikash 
It still happens a lot that I am connected to the wifi and it showing full bar but there is no internet.
Also several times the wifi disconnects from the devices in the house.

What helped for me was changing the box 12 with a V10.

You need to ask the helpdesk or a mechanic for an exchange.

Then I also installed a Fritzbox repeater 3000.

Thanks @Gerxp I will try that.
Did you have to pay, for changing the box from 12 to V10?

I would have had to pay, but because the box12 had a problem he replaced it for free :)