Skip to main content

Dear Service, 

I would like to understand why money has been take from my account when my contract is finish since the 15 of September and I move out of my flat in July. 

I already call and went to the store several times to break my annual contract and still I received invoices.

I hope you can help me and give me my money back. 

Thank you in advance. 

Alex Luyckx 

I'm not from the customer service, but I do know that they'll need some more personal information in order to help you.

So if you haven't done so yet, please fill in you're personal details in your forum/KPN profile. Those that are marked with Privé (private) are only visible to KPN Employee's. Those without Privé don't have to be filled in and are visible to all visitor's of this forum.

Hi @AlexLuyckx

Welcome at our Forum! When a subcription is ended, you will receive a final invoice the month after it was ended. On that invoice, the periodic costs after the date the subscription ended, will be credited automaticly. So based on the information you provided, I expect you'll receive the final invoice and credit in October. 

In case you've still got the idea that something might be not right with the invoices or direct debits, please let me know and fill in your Forum Profile details, such as name, address, date of birth and last 3 digits of your IBAN (you can fill this in at the “persoonlijke opmerkingen” field). 

Reageer