Skip to main content

I recently moved to Netherlands and subscribed to KPN WiFi.

The website said KPN Fibre is available at my address and I subscribed to it.

Now they have sent a few devices and said I should receive:

1x 2 KPN Super Wifi points
1x KPN Box V12 F5358
1x Fiber optic box
1x Quick install card MC N-UFTU

After searching through the forums I now find that I will not be able to access internet until an NT Box is setup? 
Do I need to make an appointment for the technician to set this up?
I have this setup currently at my apartment. Can someone please confirm if the devices I am sent are sufficient or do I need to wait for an appointment for a technician for this.

The KPN website when making the order made it look like I should be able to setup everything by myself with the need for a technician who I would need to wait for. 
Hence, I had requested the subscription to start at the earliest date (7th October). 
If a technician is needed to set it up, would I need to need to postpone this date not to get charged when I do not have internet.

You received a black ONT (third item on your list). This means that you can do the installation yourself. Not too long ago a technician had to come and he/she would bring the ONT with him/her. Since a couple of weeks these boxes come pre-configured.

The fourth item on your list should explain how to slide the ONT over the white box on your photo. 
An Ethernet cable runs from the ONT to the Experiabox. If internet works, you can install the WiFi points.

Thanks for the answer. I was able to setup my Internet as WiFi myself. 

Thanks for the answer. I was able to setup my Internet as WiFi myself. 

Thanks for letting us know! Have a nice sunny Sunday!

Â