Skip to main content

Dear community,

I have contracted internet only services yesterday and the equipment package already arrived today. I have also installed the modem and the network termination(NT) but unfortunately the activation date is set to the 28th(Wednesday).

So my question is basically if it’s possible to activate it earlier, preferably today?

And a side question, on my NT I have green lights for power(obviously) and ethernet. But there is no light of any color for Glas. Is it only because the service is not yet active or is there a physical issue? Should I still have a light(like orange or red) or is it in fact normal not to have any light on?

Thanks in advance for your responses.

It's not as easy as opening a door. It's depending on a lot of things in the kpn chain.  I don't think you can get the connection earlier. 

Hi @fantozzi14, your connection must be made outside by a technician. Because of this it may take a while. I don’t think it’s possible to activate it earlier, otherwise you would have had that option when you signed your contract. If you are not connected yet, it is normal that the glas light is off.

@DaveA Thank you for your response and clarification.

Reageer