Skip to main content

Hi! 

i recently moved to the Netherlands. I have booked an installation for home internet at 12th which wad the earliest day available. However for my work I need quite fast internet. I have been using my hotspot for a while but I have to top up my data pack quite often and speeds aren’t great. 

Is it possible to move the installation to an earlier date?

Hi @Ege Elgun, welcome to our forum. 
I'm afraid we can't move up the installation date. However you could always try installing everything as soon as you receive your modem as sometimes the signal is activated bit earlier.

If it doesn't work I'm afraid we'll really have to wait until the installation on the 12th.

Hi @Ege Elgun, welcome to our forum. 
I'm afraid we can't move up the installation date. However you could always try installing everything as soon as you receive your modem as sometimes the signal is activated bit earlier.

If it doesn't work I'm afraid we'll really have to wait until the installation on the 12th.

Thank you for the suggestion. I have received the router. However my home is equipped with fiber with SC port not ethernet. SC cable requires a converter (i think, not sure) and appropriate cable which doesn’t come in the box. Will the setup team bring these?

Ah I see!
If there's still some work to be done on the Fiber connection we'll have to await the engineer on the installation date. He'll provide the necessary equipment!