Skip to main content

I have been trying to set my internet up now for 4 months. I am told KPN cannot see my apartment connection, but i have a KPN box in where the fiber cable comes into the house.

I was told it would take 8 weeks to arrange with the internet company to sort this problem, it is now 16 weeks. I have called every week and been told I need to wait for the project manager which I feel is completely unacceptable. If i was a project manger and it took twice as long i would be fired. 

Is there anything KPN can do to help me solve this problem as it is significantly interfering with my life as Internet is a vital utility.

Welcome to the KPN forum @TKendall! That sounds like quite a journey. We really don't mean to make it difficult for you to become a KPN customer. 

Have you placed an order or is this a pre-order? And if you have, could you please put your customer number in your forum profile? That way I can see what the status is. 

Welcome to the KPN forum @TKendall! That sounds like quite a journey. We really don't mean to make it difficult for you to become a KPN customer. 

Have you placed an order or is this a pre-order? And if you have, could you please put your customer number in your forum profile? That way I can see what the status is. 

Hi Bram, I have updated the profile with the order number as that is all i have.

I have placed the order but have been told the order is waiting on KPN network, but 4 months is a disgraceful time to wait. I tried starting Ziggo and they are also shocked at how long this has taken

@TKendall I`m so sorry for not having placed a response here.

On august 11th I've checked the systems and saw that the fiber was planned to be installed week 35. Which starts next week. 

So other than saying that here there's llittle I could do. 

I do want to say I agree with your statement. That this is taking a long time. If next week there is no update the best thing to do is call 0800-0402. And have an update placed in the ticket. 

Again, I`m sorry this order is taking so long. 

@TKendall I`m so sorry for not having placed a response here.

On august 11th I've checked the systems and saw that the fiber was planned to be installed week 35. Which starts next week. 

So other than saying that here there's llittle I could do. 

I do want to say I agree with your statement. That this is taking a long time. If next week there is no update the best thing to do is call 0800-0402. And have an update placed in the ticket. 

Again, I`m sorry this order is taking so long. 

@Bram_ 

Week 35 was last week (Starting 30 August) and i still have no answer from KPN or KPN network. I have called the KPN center that has been handling this and they said the response from KPN network is they do not have an answer yet and no new date when I might have one.

I do not understand why they think they need to install a fiber cable at the property (Pictures I have provided to kpn previously), as it already has on. The tenant who lived in the property before me had KPN fiber internet, with no issues, so why is this taking so long!

I have started looking to representation to take legal action against KPN and KPN network as months with no explanation why this isn't resolved or why it is taking so long other than KPN networks incompetency. I will now likely have to spend money having a different companies line installed because I am coming up to 6 month trying to sort this out.